Observing everything on a boat

Photos taken on: 2019

The journey to Crete by boat is a long, 9 hours trip so you have to be prepared: you read your book, eat something, drink your soda, smoke a cigarette, stare the sea, sleep a bit and, most of all, if you are a photographer like me, you take long walks taking everything in.


You are currently visiting my Photo-notes Blog.
Find out more about me - More artworks:
Find me on FacebookInlenso
Buy artworks - Full galleryinlenso.com/decor | Art Portfolioinlenso.com/indexArt.html | IG@Inlenso


Observing the boat itself...










Observing people from outside the windows...








Out of focus and dizzy...







From above or below...








Bored to death...







Finally there!



You are currently visiting my Photo-notes Blog.
Find out more about me - More artworks:
Find me on FacebookInlenso
Buy artworks - Full galleryinlenso.com/decor | Art Portfolioinlenso.com/indexArt.html | IG@Inlenso

Konstans Zafeiri Fine Art Photography - Inlenso - http://www.inlenso.com

Comments

Popular Posts