Welcome to my photography notes blog

This blog is just what the name implies: a photo note blog presenting my spontaneous everyday photographic view of the world when I visit a place and shoot photos. Things I find interesting, fun, controversial, challenging, inspiring; things I discover afterwards when I review my photos at home.
Some of the artworks presented in this blog will remain here, having fulfilled their purpose, while others could be the beginning of a new artistic project.
Above all, this blog represents the joy I feel when I take long, creative walks taking photos.
I hope you'll find this blog interesting and inspiring.

Enjoy!
Konstans Zafeiri - Inlenso

You are currently visiting my Photo-notes Blog.
Find out more about me - More artworks:
Find me on FacebookInlenso
Buy artworks - Full galleryinlenso.com/decor | Art Portfolioinlenso.com/indexArt.html | IG@Inlenso


Konstans Zafeiri - Inlenso
Awarded Fine art Photographer
Analogue Mamiya RZ67 medium format photography
Canon 5DS Full Frame digital photography

Contact me:


Popular Posts